As a decentralized protocol for creating and solving puzzles and puzzles with real prizes, Atocha opens up to onboard Ambassadors who are committed and passionate about helping the Atocha Protocol achieve its vision, to become the global gaming hub of puzzles.
About the Atocha project
1. Atocha Protocol is a decentralized protocol for creating and solving puzzles and riddles with real prizes.
2. Atocha is an application chain on the Octopus network.
3. Atocha is a web 3.0 community of people who love puzzles, riddles and trivia games.
About the Atocha Ambassador Program
Atocha is open to onboard Ambassadors who are committed and passionate about helping Atocha Protocol achieve its vision of becoming the global puzzle gaming hub.
In most Web3.0 projects, it is important that ATcoha cares about the community that supports us from the start. Have the Ambassador programallow people to create a career funnel for community members who want to be part of the team and help them achieve the same dream as Atocha.
Naturally, the team will choose those who are proactive and helpful members of the community (on Discord, Telegram, Twitter and other social media). Such behavior has already proven that the members are capable of being self-sufficient and resourceful enough to work independently. Therefore, it becomes a filter for the team to assess how an ambassador is before even officially becoming one. It’s rare in the mainstream workforce, but it’s become a norm in the Web3.0 hiring mantra.
Why join the Atocha Ambassador Program?
The team is a small team consisting of the developer and marketing department. As Ambassadors, you will be more involved in marketing, helping the team engage in different community circles.
Most importantly, the marketing team is always flexible and open. This means that Atocha wants to have a flat team structure with a small team and team leaders supporting each area.
With this you can be promoted to become the team leader when you have shown your ability. Of course, this will come with its own perks of being a team leader.
Also, you can directly connect with core team members to voice your suggestion and start a discussion. Atocha also wants you to be part of the team where people can collaborate and keep meeting different guilds and amazing people within the Near ecosystem and beyond.
Last but not least, Atocha is a puzzle game protocol! So if you are a puzzle enthusiast this is a place you should be. Advocate for your own puzzle game to be on protocol and build community with the Atocha Protocol. It’s like a celestial combination where you can win by doing what you love.
Roles available for Ambassadors (multiple roles can be assumed)
1. Content Creators
2. Game Masters
4. Community Moderators
Content creators play an important role in becoming the channel where people from all walks of life learn about the Atocha Protocol. Atocha would like to work with passionate and fun content creators who love puzzle games and education. Through this program, team members can work together to engage audiences through videos, blogs, infographics, podcasts, or any other form of artistic visualization.
1. Provide a minimum of 3 previously published content (this can be infographics, blogs, articles, audio podcasts, videos, websites, etc.)
2. Make sure the content covers the technical and social aspects of the project. The text must be impeccable and grammatically correct.
3. Audiovisual production must have high visual clarity and audio sharpness, with editing and production efforts.
4. Ensure content represents Atocha Protocol brand values.
5. Up-to-date and well-structured content, the most important thing being that the audience can understand it easily.
6. Graphic design works to have good resolution and maintain Atocha Protocol theme.
Depending on the complexity and different levels of effort required to produce and publish the content, there will be 3 levels of content rewards that will be distributed on a monthly basis:
1. Base Tier Reward
2. Mid Tier Reward
3. Pro Tier Reward
Game Masters AKA Organizers are people who can host regular meetups, game sessions, and connect with local communities to advocate for and educate them about the Atocha Protocol. Gamemasters can claim rewards from the 3rd encounter session. The dating session must be a session related to the puzzle game and must have an appropriate record of participation and session. A meeting must be held at least once every three months to maintain Game Master status.
1. Anyone interested in hosting meetup events, gaming sessions (can be online or offline)
2. Need to host at least 2 Atocha Protocol community meetings with a minimum of 10 participants each within 3 months prior to application
3. Able to provide valid URL links of your meetup group along with proof of previously held events like video recordings or photos of the meetup.
Gamemaster rewards will be based on tasks:
1. Organize a meeting or a game session.
2. Writing a summary of the event.
3. Basic video recording of events and interviews (may be Q&A, one-on-one interviews, etc.).
4. Photos of physical events (group photos, photos of ongoing events with participants interacting).
Translators are essential in expanding community coverage to non-English speaking demographics by translating and sharing content in different languages.
Qualifications: Share a piece of translated article with a minimum of 1000 words to share on different platforms.
Awards: Will be determined by the exact number of words translated.
Moderators are the community reference person on Atocha’s official social networks like Discord and Telegram. With the core team focusing on back-end work, moderators will become the front end to help the community learn, understand, and adopt the Atocha protocol. Moderators are essential roles that exist to ensure that the community is always informed about the development and prominence of the Atocha Protocol in multiple languages across different platforms.
1. This is a unique role where the Atocha team wishes to select from the existing community that actively engages in one or more of Atocha’s social media channels.
2. A positive, friendly and welcoming contributor to community members.
3. Has a thorough understanding of how to handle a particular social media platform.
4. Understand the project and be able to help the community, especially newcomers.
Awards: Will be based on coverage of a single major social channel like Telegram, Discord, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Process to become an ambassador
1. Already an active member of the Atocha Protocol with a deep understanding of the project.
2. Interact with core project team members and get to know the community.
3. Read the qualifications for each role.
4. Submit the form when ready.
5. A member of the core team will contact you via Telegram (so take note).
6. Short interview to find out more about you.
7. Confirmation of ambassador status within 3 days of interview via Telegram.
8. The Ambassador Profile will also be listed on the Ambassador List.