Publisher Behavior Interactive and developer Lunach Studios have announced an open-world multiplayer puzzle game Projects (working title) for PC (Steam). It will be launched in 2023.
Here is an overview of the game, via its steam page:
Whether you’re a puzzle enthusiast or looking for a unique take on an open-world adventure, Projects is the perfect experience for any gamer who loves discovery. Brimming with puzzles to solve and mysteries to unravel, this game creates a memorable world that reveals more with each visit. Quests, multiplayer modes, and character progression combine to breathe new life into the 3D puzzle genre.
- A shared journey – Experience the world around you in a variety of single or multiplayer game modes. Share a sense of discovery as you travel alongside others at your own pace, or enjoy the tranquility of solo puzzle solving.
- islands in the sky – Explore a mysterious kingdom of islands suspended in the sky. Each area of this vast open world offers awe-inspiring vistas, distinct ecosystems, and ancient architecture, creating a backdrop of peaceful beauty for every puzzle you encounter. Complete quests, find secrets, and discover new islands as you travel.
- Overview of puzzles – Search and solve a wide variety of puzzle types organically integrated into the landscape. From perspective puzzles to 3D mazes, grid-based logic, environmental challenges and more, handcrafted creations from some of the most innovative minds in puzzle design fill the world around you.
- Mastery and Progress – Sharpen your mind and improve your mastery of different types of puzzles with each new solve. As your wisdom grows, you’ll unlock unique areas, receive new quests, and gain abilities to help you on your adventure.
- Mysteries Revealed – Unveil a fascinating mythology of knowledge and enlightenment on your journey. As a spark of wisdom in physical form, learn about the being who gave you life, the origins and fate of this strange world of puzzles, and your role in it .
Watch the trailer below. See the first screenshots in the gallery.